LANFarms provides a convenient way for LANFarms provides a convenient way for agro-based businesses and providers to handle their sell their agro-products and services exclusively on the LANFarms platform. To begin selling on LANFarm, you must be an agro-based vendor or business. to handle the sale of agro-products and services exclusively on the LANFarms platform.
To get started, ensure you have a valid identification document (ranging from driver’s license, voters card, CAC documents, and National ID card), email address, address, bank account, and phone number. Once you have these available documents, you can start the registration process for your agro-based business.
As a business owner you can sign up by doing the following;
1. Head to the LANFarms native ‘My Account’ page, click on register and tick the ‘I am a Vendor’ box.
2. Fill in your business information which includes your username, email address, full name, shop name, phone number, and shop URL.
3. Choose a subscription pack (we offer paid and free).
4. Click on the register button.
5. After you click on the register button, you’ll be alerted to verify your account. You must verify your account to use LANFarms for your business. To do this, open your email and see the verification links in the message sent out by the LANFarms systems.
6. You’ll see the links to verify your account in your email. It comes from LANFarms directly.
7. By clicking both verification links in the email, your account is now verified and activated to do business. You can now access the full functionality of the LANFarms ecosystem.
If after following the process and you cannot yet get your account activated, please navigate to the Documentation > Contact page to get in touch with our support team.